Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Capturepoint (https://www.communitypass.net/), part of Togetherwork, is the leading registration management software for recreation departments and schools districts, streamlining class, sports, and activity registration, membership signup, facility scheduling and center management. Our web-based and fully integrated toolkit of online registration, front desk, point of sale, digital attendance, real-time reporting and messaging reduces the cost of operation and increases revenue opportunities for our customers.
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a full-time ambitious and skilled Field Sales Representative to be based remotely within the U.S. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the sales-team in a critical sales role that will integral to achieving company revenue objectives. As part of the team, the primary purpose of the Field Sales Representative will be to sell CommunityPass, a cloud-based recreation management and school-based software. It is to be sold within a given territory by acquiring new customers through networking, prospecting and lead follow up. Success will be measured by 1) achieving the sales quota and 2) completing/scheduling a set amount of appointments monthly.
- Lead contact for day-to-day interactions with clients on large-scale software Implementations, system integrations, and other technology consulting projects
- Assist and guide clients in making complex technical decisions based on business goals, strategic objectives, and known best practices
- Develop internal and client facing project timelines, milestones, budget reports, technical requirements, and user documentation for projects
- Provide clients the highest level of customer service at every step in the process
- Manage a team of developers and producers to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage projects to SOW deliverables and budget.
- Coordinate activities with other client vendors such as design firms, CRM consultants, or ESP specialists to deliver holistic solutions to clients
- A minimum of 3-5 years of software sales experience. (Inside sales, retail, outside sales, etc.)
- Previous success working independently and/or self-motivated without need for constant direct oversight.
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal oriented and success driven
- High level of tact and integrity
- Municipal, Recreation & School sales a plus
- Consultative selling and closing skills, or the aptitude to learn
- Strong technical understanding of the product and services
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasion and partnering skills
- Ability to set own appointments.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to handle multiple priorities quickly and efficiently while working within tight deadlines are imperative.
- Ability to anticipate what needs to be done and to proactively take action
- Driven, high energy, flexible and positive attitude
- Understand the business drivers and buying process of prospects
- Documented success in turning unqualified leads into sales revenue.
- Innate sense of what is important and what is not in the context of the sales cycle.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good driving record and reliable transportation required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.