FleishmanHillard, Washington DC, is looking to add a passionate and innovative motion graphics artist / video editor to our creative team. We want someone who likes to push boundaries and come up with new treatments and solutions. Strong design skills and visual sensibilities are essential.
At FleishmanHillard, we embrace challenges, think boldly, trust each other, and harness our talented worldwide network to provide the best in-class counsel to our roster of remarkable global clients. Are you ready to join the team?
We recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
The successful candidate will have a unique blend of skills in art and animation, coupled with conceptual thinking.
You’ll get involved in the early stages of some of our most exciting and challenging projects for many of the world’s leading brands and organizations. You’ll work on a wide range of creative projects, including brand visual identity design, social content design and animation, website design, digital, print, experiential design, etc.
- 2-4 year’s experience
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid motion design / video portfolio including social-first creative
- Excited about discovering new technology and breaking ground in social media
- Can explore concepts, communicate your ideas, and execute
- Ability to work on multiple brands and projects simultaneously
- Strong typography
- Works well collaborating with others and independently
- Willing to have fun and experiment, try new things, and fail forward
- Has obsessive attention to detail, strong prioritization skills and up-to-date understanding of the latest digital creative trends
If interested, please submit a resume and provide a link to an online portfolio or a PDF that demonstrates design proficiency and the creative skills listed above.