FiveFifty delivers cutting edge addressable media and audience buying at scale across digital media. We harness best in class advertising technology to provide results for our diverse portfolio of clients. We increase return on ad spend through web, mobile, video, search, and social channels. We do this by leveraging targeting options and brand protection technology to engage specific audiences while keeping our clients’ delivery brand safe. Our reporting makes sense of complex data and provides clients with transparent access to on-demand dashboards. Data powers optimization. Optimization ensures media dollars achieve more.
In this role, you will work closely with the Account Director, other members of the Accounts Team, as well as teammates from other departments at FiveFifty. You will be at the center of many processes and the keeper of details. An advocate internally to achieve the best outcomes for your clients. The person who manages processes and ensures everything gets done. You will use data to tell the story. You will be the face of the agency when presenting to clients.
Like everyone else, we are figuring out the balance of work-from-home and in-office. Currently we are mostly remote, but transitioning back to some in office work in the near future. The FiveFifty office is located inside of the INDUSTRY Denver building, about a mile north of Coors Field on Brighton Boulevard, in the exciting RiNo neighborhood.
It is fairly easy to find certain superficial hallmarks of a “company culture” these days. Our amenities – like free snacks, ping-pong, standing desks, and keggerators – pale in comparison to what matters. We prize substance over flash. Our team celebrates new clients and great campaigns, but also newborns, new homes, and playing a great rock show last weekend. Each member of our team is a rock star in their own right. So, we work together to achieve excellence in all that we do while nurturing a casual, fun, and collaborative environment. We value continuous learning, personal accountability, bringing passion to our work, and being real with each other and our clients. Perks include flexible work hours, generous PTO, insurance, a health and wellness stipend, a dog-friendly office, a building-wide bike share, an agency ski day, and more.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, and manage day-to-day communications for key accounts while building and nurturing client relationships.
- Own the reporting process such as pulling data, analyzing performance, identifying opportunities for optimization, gathering internal notes, preparing campaign reports (weekly/monthly/end-of-campaign) and QA data to ensure accuracy of details being reported.
- Schedule and run client meetings.
- Present reports in a way that effectively communicates the big picture, small details, analytical findings, and recommendations to improve results.
- Address client requests, concerns, and questions in a thoughtful, timely manner.
- Keep clients and internal team informed of all necessary information through open communication.
- Manage client invoicing schedules.
- Monitor pacing and media spend to ensure plans are on track.
- Onboard new clients and new campaigns to ensure all items are on schedule.
- Participate and provide support in strategic campaign planning.
- Support and report directly to the Account Director.
- Support Media Director with research and preparation of campaign recommendations/presentations.
- Support Traffic team by project managing assets and traffic sheet details.
- Guide internal processes to ensure best outcomes for your clients.
- 4+ years experience in Account Management.
- A degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field.
- Experience working in ad tech and project management platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising strategies.
- Attention to detail, especially with data and math.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple clients, campaigns, and processes to ensure everything runs smoothly and as planned.
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, accurately, and efficiently in all environments (in-person, over the phone, on Zoom, and email).
- A team player who is able to work across departmental functions and with a variety of personality types internally and externally.
- Desire to learn and remain relevant as the digital advertising industry evolves.
- Between $50-$70k depending on experience
- 401k matching
- Health/dental insurance with company contributions
- Company paid LTD/STD/Life insurance
- Wellness stipend
- 5% Annual performance bonus