What does a great Senior Shared Services Specialist do?
The Senior Shared Services Specialist performs business analysis as it pertains to client data base, researching billing history, posting invoices, preparing and validating billing feeds, performing analysis on client databases to determine data errors and leading the corrections of the data prior to invoicing clients. The Billing Specialist operates as an internal subject matter expert and resource to others both within and outside the immediate work group for all Card Services billing functions/tasks. S/he is responsible for interacting with the client on all questions concerning invoicing and problem resolution.
The Senior Shared Services Specialist position is a vital role at Fiserv Output Solutions (FOS) that significantly contributes to its overall business success. The Billing Specialist will play a key role in ensuring that FOS client implementations are successful, standard processes are followed and improved when and where necessary – bettering our processes, tools, methods and resources is a key effort.
As a Senior Shared Services Specialist you can look forward to:
- Performing a variety of complex bookkeeping duties both manually and electronically
- Completing work assigned to project teams engaged in solution delivery
- Acting as liaison with Clients and other departments, divisions, and organizations
- Accepting responsibility for resolving problems escalated by clients
- Using strong analytic skills to solve problems and make decisions based on limited precedents or guidelines
- Providing input for making resource decisions that affect a department and location
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Associate’s Degree preferred and/or 3-5 years’ relevant field experience
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Self-directed and collaborative approach to solution and issue resolution
- Strong Excel Skills
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Demonstrated ability to assess critical situations and act quickly to address them
- SAP experience highly desired
- Solid, demonstrated customer service skills
- Good aptitude with numbers and strong attention to detail
- Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.