Architect – Entry Level
Fenwick Architects is actively seeking a full-time entry level architect to join our project team. Projects include residential custom homes, hotels, medical facilities, commercial buildings, banks, and golf clubs, amongst others.
You will – as part of a small team:
· Design projects to uniquely serve the client’s vision and purpose
· Work within building codes, zoning regulations, and current construction methods and materials
· Create drawings for clients, permit offices, and construction contractors with an eye for keeping design of structure and shell simple and practical and details carefully clarified.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Paid holidays off, paid vacation and sick days
· Health insurance
· Retirement package
· Mentorship in the form of experienced head architects and designers
· Casual and friendly office environment
You are a recent graduate with an architectural degree looking to jump directly into the field. You are passionate, knowledgeable, and able to work individually and with a small team. You are not just creative, but also organized and an excellent communicator.
An ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of:
· 3D Modeling
· Adobe InDesign
· Proficiency in ArchiCAD beneficial
You must have:
· An architectural degree – either a B. of Arch. or a M. of Arch. No BS/BA/MS/MA with a major in Architecture will be considered.
· A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
We are not interested in telecommuters or long-distance arrangements out of state. All employees are currently working in-person in the office.
Fenwick Architects is an award-winning diversified architecture and land planning firm established in 1979, family owned and located centrally within the communities we serve. We are located at the “Jersey Shore”, an hour from Philadelphia and 2 ½ hours from New York City. Check us out at http://fenwickarchitects.com/. Our portfolio includes medical centers, banks, golf clubs, office buildings, commercial complexes, custom homes, hospitality centers, education facilities, home renovations, multifamily dwellings, historic styles, interior designs, and planning.
Whenever they design a building, the architects at Fenwick Architects are equally committed to function and aesthetics. They believe strongly that buildings are machines for doing things. “If you build a bad building, it will slow you down each day,” says founder Steve Fenwick. “Building it right, practically and aesthetically, lifts you up and assists you in achieving your goals.”
Please email resume, brief cover letter, references, and a sample portfolio to email@example.com. Please note that we rarely look at applications submitted directly through this job search site, and the best way to make sure we receive and view your application is through email.