Are you an avid number cruncher? Do you enjoy data gathering and analysis? Are you an advanced user of Excel & Access? Do you want to play a critical role in operations and analytics? If so, read on!
Fairbanks, LLC, located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, is a rapidly growing, high energy entrepreneurial firm. We specialize in public sector consulting with a major emphasis on Medicaid billing and Medicare claiming. Our goal is to help government agencies resourcefully and accurately maximize reimbursements.
We are seeking a Business Analyst who will be responsible for interacting and managing day-to-day activities of the client, including: reviewing work plans, conducting analysis, reviewing client procedures, and working on special projects or other tasks as may be assigned. This role requires an analytical individual with heavy experience technology that can interact in a professional business manner with clients. This individual will be a problem solver that can assist with technical and operational challenges through the use of enhanced procedures and technological applications.
Candidate qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Liberal Arts or a related field of study
- Up to 3 years’ experience in data analysis or analytics
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, in particular Access, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- The ability to develop complex reports and forms in Access is strongly preferred and experience with SQL or other database systems is beneficial.
- Ability to travel is required, with an estimate range of 20-50% based on client needs.
Recent college graduates with internship experience in the business world are encouraged to apply. Great compensation and benefits package! Great, fun working environment.