We are looking for a Junior Analyst (Bad Debt Accounting Specialist) to join our growing team.
Facility Support Company consults for about 50 skilled nursing facilities throughout Florida, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania.
Our Junior Accounting Specialist is responsible for coordinating the overall Medicare Part A reimbursable bad debt process, to include review of supporting documentation, completion of the monthly bad debt log, tie out to the general ledger, reconciling third party settlement accounts, and overseeing the annual external audit process.
Benefits of a Full Time Career:
- Competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm schedule
Preferred Requirements include:
- Computer Literacy; experience with Excel, Word, Outlook and excellent typing skills
- Experience with Reimbursable Bad Debt/Denials
- Business Office experience in a Nursing Home a plus.
- Accounts Receivable experience a plus, preferably in a hospital, long term acute care, skilled nursing facility, assisted living, and centralized billing setting.