We are hiring a dependable, reliable, and loyal person to join our team!
- Upkeep of warehouse, organization, cleaning, maintenance, and processing returns.
- Ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
- Driving, Loading, and Unloading Company Trucks, working in the warehouse and in the field performing customer service at events and installing tents, tables, chairs, games, props, decor, furniture, sound equipment, video equipment, lighting, projection or other rental equipment.
- Inventory/Cataloging/Storing of all Event Equipment and company property – To include but not limited to: Custom Projects, Tents, Tables, Chairs, Games, Inflatables, Arcades, Audio Visual, Photography, Video, and Electrical Equipment
- Building and assembling items, assisting with projects.
- Cleaning/Mopping/Maintaining company property, vehicles, and equipment
- Prepping Customer Orders
- Processing Returns
- Regular cleaning and updates of computers.
Realistically we need creative and hard working people who are willing and able to pitch in any capacity as needed. Our business is not a cookie cutter type place- we need people who are interested, available, and up for anything. We want people who are willing to work long hours, willing to take an active approach towards our organization, and those who want to do the best work possible…
Heavy lifting is a reality in our world, experience working with power tools is needed of some candidates, and a willingness to work from start time until the job done is mandatory. (We regularly work 10-12+hour days in the Events Industry.)
- Can do attitude.
- Work first career approach.
- Willingness and ability to pitch in- in any capacity to ensure a successful event or the success of the company.
- Available to work 7 days a week, available for company travel.
- Valid Drivers License and own licensed and insured vehicle to get to and from work- company vehicles are provided for servicing events.
- Clean and Organized
- Basic technical knowledge and experience with PC based operating systems, installing and removing software, configuring programs, troubleshooting and solving technical problems, and performing updates.
- Creative individuals with an interest in art, theater, performance, crafts, etc…
- Experience working in a production or event related position.
- Experience working in a general labor or warehouse/production capacity.
- Experience driving large vehicles, box trucks, and towing trailers.
- Forklift Experience, Scissor Lift Experience, and Certifications.
- (WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATES)