ERPi has an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as a Training Effectiveness Analyst in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role, you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Training Effectiveness Analyst. Create and/or apply existing survey tools to undertake a clinician and patient satisfaction survey regarding the training experience and effectiveness across all VISNs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Possesses knowledge of appropriate data sources to address specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling
- Performs scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents
- Works under supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline is required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust