ERPi is currently seeking a full-time Stakeholder Engagement Effectiveness Analyst to provide onsite support at our Washington, DC site.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is committed to providing seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. In order to ensure seamless care for Veterans, VA will move toward a single common system by adopting the electronic health record (EHR) system that is being deployed by DoD, which at its core consists of Cerner Millennium. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software and related support services. This modernization of VA’s health information management systems will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
This role will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Stakeholder Engagement Effectiveness Analyst. Create and/or apply existing survey tools to undertake a clinician and patient satisfaction survey regarding the stakeholder experience and effectiveness across all VISNs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Possesses knowledge of appropriate data sources to address specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling
- Performs scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents
- Works under supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline is required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- VA experience preferred
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Clearance: Public Trust