ERPi has an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as an Sr. Joint Issue Resolution Process Analyst in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role, you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Sr. Joint Issue Resolution Process (JIRP) Analyst.
- Supports Solution Experts (SEs) with CMIO-Clinical Informatics, organizing and preparing items for Joint SaAB, including ensuring the “ready for SaAB” checklists and Remedy ticket fields are completed.
- The primary responsibility of the Sr. JIRP Analyst will be to assist the SE team with coordination back and forth with the clinical councils and/or DoD functional champions to ensure concurrence with proposed content and configuration changes and enhancement requests.
- The Sr. JIRP Analyst will be accountable to manage Remedy tickets and the Joint SaAB Sharepoint site ticket information in collaboration with the SEs and the FEHRM.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analytics, data gathering and organization skills
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in monitoring, tracking and documenting progress with assigned tasks
- Recent clinical experience
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with VA or DoD
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records; especially in help desk support or ticket management processes
- Hands on experience with: change management, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust