ERPi has an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as an JSA Schedule Integrator /Scheduler in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role, you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as an Integrated Master Scheduler who has experience in coordinating with various program/project participants to gather schedule data, including individual discrete events, relationships (dependencies) among events and actual schedule progress for infrastructure and facilities projects within the OEHRM. Candidate will create project plans to support OEHRM, to include integration and coordination of that plan with OEHRM, Networking, Cybersecurity, DHA, OIT, VHA and Cerner project plans. Must possess the ability to validate schedule logic following data input and have the ability to create standard report formats and ad hoc reports as directed by senior staff. Scheduling support will integrate and create a variety of VISN and Wave level views in support of programmatic SMEs.
- Support coordination with IMS and other schedules to include: OEHRM and TIO Master schedules, VHA construction schedules, OIT IT schedules, Cerner Master schedules and any OIT, OEHRM or DoD cybersecurity schedule. Each Schedule integrator will be provided a subset of schedules to integrate.
- Serve as point of contact for all scheduling activities across OIT, DoD, Cerner and OEHRM in support of JSA and infrastructure networking in support of JSA programmatic leads aligned to VISNs.
- Develop Wave and VISN level views, create critical paths, identify schedule risks, and support all programmatic activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Ability to identify schedule risk and conduct critical path analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Ability to perform analysis of work vs. resource reports tos how over and under allocation of resources
- Ability to utilize Rational Tools for resource allocation usage reports
- Ability to provide cost, schedule, and variation reports
- Ability to provide Earned Value reports, Burndown rate reports, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Clearance: Public Trust