ERPi have an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as a JSA Networking Programmatic Analyst/Reporting in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role, you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Electronic Health Record Modernization (OEHRM) JSA Programmatic SMEs as a Networking Programmatic Analyst. Candidate will conduct analysis, monitor, schedule meetings, coordinate with stakeholders, and develop products from appropriate data sources to support all programmatic activities. Duties include:
Lead coordinator of all programmatic meetings/activities – including support to VISN/Wave level coordination with JSA Programmatic SMEs
- Responsible for site management and maintenance of all Infrastructure/JSA sites, to include access requests, and Power BI data source management
- Creation of high-level programmatic documentation and reports – including the development and use of Power BI to conduct these reports
- Minimum of 4 years of experience is required. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Knowledge of appropriate data sources to address the specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling.
- Able to perform scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust