ERPi is dedicated to values of trust and integrity. Our mission is to deliver professional services as a trusted agent and expert enterprise program management services for Federal clients. At ERPi, we look for individuals who want to be a part of team and work collaboratively to offer creative solutions.
ERPi is currently seeking an experienced Healthcare Supply Chain Management (SCM) professional. In this role you will be expected to:
- Provide supply chain expertise and leadership support to the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) that operates in concert with the desired end state of supply chain transformation, management, and operations activities.
- Lead analysis, design, and development of diverse, enterprise-wide processes and application systems within the VHA healthcare supply chain community.
- Design and conduct studies in support of system redesign and business process reengineering, improvement, and management; developing implementation plans; and support the process of implementing and sustaining improvements.
- Support a systems redesign plan to improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness, and create an implementation plan that is maintained to ensure the program office is aware of the work plan, resources, risk assessments, and quality control.
- Create a system architecture map that includes the functioning of both hardware and software components to ensure integration and quality improvement.
- Develop process flow maps will be created and maintained to describe the flow of material, associates the tasks, and portrays the relationships between the steps.
- Provide pre-visit planning and analytics to adequately prepare regional supply chain managers to visit VHA medical centers and identify repeatable best practices and deliver targeted recommendations for engaging with key stakeholders and fostering adoption of the new operating model.
- Provide strategic communication management that supports industry engagement, conducts stakeholder analysis, provides precise market research, and manages face-to-face roadmap engagement.
- Manage the master schedule and provide weekly status updates on the execution of site visit and or implementation programs, as well as support supply chain managers with pre-visit analysis to provide an overview of facility supply chain performance prior to a scheduled site visit.
- Lead tasks with knowledge of Project Management philosophies, principles, and methodologies.
- Support recurring Program Management Reviews (PMRs).
- Perform tasks with knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies, principles, and methodologies, including supporting systems and tools; an understanding of team dynamics and how to assign team member roles and responsibilities based on a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) model in accordance with Six Sigma principles; and Lean enterprise concepts, with the ability to identify non-value-added elements and activities using specific tools related to Lean and Six Sigma.
- Apply knowledge and skill in budget-related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods, and techniques.
Clearance Required: Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust. Prior DoD or VA clearance preferred.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 yrs of professional experience, preferably in management consulting, federal government, military service, supply chain management, and/or healthcare industry
- BA/BS degree
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Developed and maintained integrated master schedules (IMS)
- Demonstrated experience in DoD, VA, or commercial healthcare supply chain management and modernization activities
- Hands-on experience with transformative efforts to improve quality, safety, effectiveness, efficiency, and informatics by replacing legacy supply chain management systems for Federal or commercial healthcare systems
- Analytical skills with ability to define, collect, and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make logical decisions
- Adept at analyzing and prioritizing IT systems requirements for implementation
- Experience in process improvement to include process mapping (Lean Six techniques)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Experience leading/support delivering for a Program Management Office (PMO) enabling healthcare supply chain management, which may include supply chain systems, data/informatics, high-cost/high-tech equipment lifecycle management, and/or medical supplies
- Strong MS Excel skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, or Engineering
- Recognized supply chain certificate/certification, such as APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Federal government, defense, and/or military service experience
- Public sector or commercial supply chain and logistics management experience
- Public sector or commercial healthcare industry experience
- Public sector or commercial management consulting experience