ERPi has an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as a Field Facing Change Management (FFCM) Sustainment Analyst in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role, you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM).
- Support change impact analysis activities and related change management activities.
- Analyze change management, communications, process and training materials and activities. Support stakeholder analysis and data management activities.
- Activities may include: project management support for sites, workflow analysis and CM activities support, risk identification, CM work product and deliverable review, data analysis and reporting activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Clearance: Eligible to obtain a Public Trust