ERPi is currently seeking a full-time Field Facing Change Management Analyst (EHRM Liaison to VA OIT) to provide onsite support at our Washington, DC site.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is committed to providing seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. In order to ensure seamless care for Veterans, VA will move toward a single common system by adopting the electronic health record (EHR) system that is being deployed by DoD, which at its core consists of Cerner Millennium. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software and related support services. This modernization of VA’s health information management systems will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
This role will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Change Management Analyst. Provide project management office support to EHRM VISN 10 change management activities. Activities may include: VISN 10 site information need identification, project management support for sites, writing and editing materials, risk identification, work product and deliverable review, online repository maintenance, and evaluation and reporting activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Project management experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint and SharePoint
Clearance: Public Trust