ERPi is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Testing Coordinator to provide onsite support at our Washington, DC site.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is committed to providing seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. In order to ensure seamless care for Veterans, VA will move toward a single common system by adopting the electronic health record (EHR) system that is being deployed by DoD, which at its core consists of Cerner Millennium. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software and related support services. This modernization of VA’s health information management systems will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
This role will Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. The Clinical Testing Coordinator (User Functional Testing) is responsible to support he OEHRM CMO Clinical Test Director in the management of OEHRM related user functional testing events. This support includes the following activities:
• Coordinate with the OEHRM solution expert team on user functional testing
• Provide analytic support to run reports and track progress on user functional testing
• Ensure all user functional testing activity is documented in ALM and completed in a timely manner
• Ensure test cases submitted by Cerner meet the VA testing standards and document quality issues
• Assist the testers to execute on the test cases
• Assist in planning and coordination of user functional testing
• Help testers review and close test findings
• Assist in preparing briefing materials for program report outs
• Cover other activities as assigned by the OEHRM CMO Clinical Test Director
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
• Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
• Able to identify and mitigate risks.
• ALM experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
• Strong analytic skills and proficient in Microsoft tools
• HIT experience preferred
• Strong communication, organization and delivery skills
• Previous testing experience
Clearance: Public Trust