ERC is a servant-leader oriented company with approximately 1,800 employees and multiple contracts across the US. We believe that our culture has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of our employees and is reflected in the outstanding quality of service received by our customers.
- The Project Manager shall support the Air Force SEEK EAGLE Evaluation of Compatibility and Technical Advisory process by collaborating with external customers and internal stakeholders to accomplish weapon/store compatibility analyses and flight recommendation.
- This will include the management of budget, schedule, and resources as well as communication with internal and external stakeholders in the SEEK EAGLE process.
- The work performed will be in direct support to the Air Force SEEK EAGLE Program.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills accustomed to disciplined software development and analysis processes. This position will require collaborative work as part of a larger team.
- Must be able to work directly with contractor and Government personnel in a mixed badge environment to accomplish the Air Force SEEK EAGLE mission.
What you’ll do all day:
- Participate in airborne weapon systems development, integration, test, and/or evaluation
- Effectively communicate/brief internal and external SEEK EAGLE stakeholders
- Manage budget, schedule, and resources to accomplish SEEK EAGLE mission objectives and store certification analyses within established constraints
- Assist in the estimation process for future store certification efforts
- Collaborate with other SEEK EAGLE Project Managers and Government personnel to improve SEEK EAGLE processes
- Travel is expected to be between 20% and 50%
You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy multitasking
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Knowledge/Experience of/with AF Aircraft and Weapon Systems
- F-16 experience operationally or test
- Project Management background/experience
- Advanced thinking and problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very good attention to detail and a candidate who takes ownership and pride in all work
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Requires a minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant experience with an applicable Associate’s Degree; or Eight (8) years of relevant experience with an applicable Bachelor’s Degree; or Five (5) years of relevant experience with an applicable Masters Degree
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance
Desired skills and experience for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relatable field
- PMP or other certification
- Familiarity with engineering practices and processes
- Experience interacting with external customers/stakeholders for DoD programs
- 10+ years of directly relevant experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allotment
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule