ERC is a servant-leader oriented company with approximately 1,800 employees and multiple contracts across the US. We believe that our culture has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of our employees and is reflected in the outstanding quality of service received by our customers.
- Perform high fidelity mass properties measurements of various stores and suspension devices in support of the Air Force SEEK EAGLE (AFSEO) Office Modeling, Analysis, and Tools (SEMATS2) Mass Properties Measurement Facility data collection process at Eglin AFB.
- Handling live and inert weapons is required in an Air Force base setting.
What you’ll do all day:
- Collect, record, and report measurements including “X” and “Y” center of gravity (CG), moments of inertia (MOI), precise weight measurements and dimensional measurements of diverse aircraft stores and suspension devices for various Department of Defense (DOD) customers.
- Setup, operate, break down, repair and maintain sensitive mass properties measurement equipment while performing mass property measurements at home station and various customer locations as needed.
- Perform safe handling procedures utilizing explosive safety criteria associated with suspension equipment, live and inert aircraft stores.
- Perform overhead crane operations and equipment inspection and maintenance.
- Perform monthly calibrations, tests/checks on equipment to ensure accuracy and serviceability.
- Some travel will be required to measure and provide measurement support of items off base.
- Operate computers using Microsoft Office Suite products.
You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy multitasking
Minimum requirements for this position:
- 10 years of experience in Ordnance Handling on an Air Force base is required
- High School Diploma
- US Citizenship
- Security Clearance
Desired skills and experience for this position:
- Bachelors Degree
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule