ERC is a servant-leader oriented company with approximately 1,800 employees and multiple contracts across the US. We believe that our culture has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of our employees and is reflected in the outstanding quality of service received by our customers.
- ERC is seeking a Product Manager (PM) with USAF Fighter/Bomber Pilot/Weapons Officer experience to support our customer (Air Force SEEK Eagle Office – AFSEO) at Eglin AFB, FL. This position supports the delivery of Combat Weapon Delivery System (CWDS) software to Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers purchasing F-15, F-16, F-18 and F-35 aircraft. The PM will be responsible for customer satisfaction and maintaining a relationship with the government customer that exceeds their expectations for teamwork and quality.
- The PMs mission is to determine country specific aircraft/weapon requirements for CWDS, establish priorities and maintain an active involvement in software development, test and evaluation. Additionally, ERC requires operator interface coordination and liaison with users at Air Combat Command, Air Force Materiel Command, Air Force Research Laboratory, various Test Wings, Weapons School instructor/students, squadron pilots and various contractors (BAE, LMI, Boeing etc.).
What you’ll do all day:
- Recommend and draft requirements.
- Review features to ensure the nature of the requirement is valid and technically accurate prior to assignment.
- Recommend additions, deletions or changes to software development.
- Verify the accuracy of Help File content altered by Contractor personnel to include other content experts.
- Ensure feature/user story/bug resolution prior to final development effort submission for customer acceptance.
- Attend meetings (i.e., iterations/sprints, scheduling, director’s calls, weekly staff, technical and development working groups, weapons tactics briefings, and conferences).
- Assess training, syllabus, and mission scenarios, to ensure courseware and training documents reflect current tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Provide analysis of existing testing cases and recommend changes to improve software baseline and measure the proficiency of testing objectives.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of clients’ mission, organization, and objectives.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, identify needs, expectations, and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Effectively document in Azure Dev-Ops customer-driven changes to the project plan.
- Provide documents/information in government format but not limited to such as Staff Summary Sheets (SSS) and Point Papers (PPs) in accordance with the most recent versions of the Air Force Handbook and or MAJCOM guidance.
- Maintain accountability records/receipts for classified material to include transfer and destruction of material.
- Prepare regular reports for the contract manager. This report includes tasks accomplished, problems/solutions, lessons learned, and tasks to be accomplished during the next reporting period.
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones, and other key project metrics to clients and team members.
You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy multitasking
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Previous Fighter/Bomber Pilot/Weapon Officer and 10 years Active/Guard/Reserve military experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Combat Weapon Delivery experience with GP Bombs, Laser Guided Bombs (LGBs), Precision Guided Munition (PGMs) and 20/25/30mm Strafe Weapons
- Expert proficiency with MS Project, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and customer service focused
- Per contract requirements, must be a US Citizen, as you must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET Security Clearance
Desired skills and experience for this position:
- Master’s Degree is desired
- Current clearance is desired
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule