Epstein Becker Green (EBG), a national super boutique law firm, has an excellent career opportunity as a Digital Marketing Specialist in our New York, Newark, Chicago, Los Angeles, or Boston offices. Our full-service marketing and business development department supports one another in all facets of the job. Because of our firm’s size and strategic focus along with our team’s dedication and energy, we are in the unique position to provide an exciting work environment with dynamic projects.
Unique Cultural Aspects:
· Non-hierarchical structure allows ideas to go from concept to implementation quickly
· Marketing savvy attorneys who are appreciative of the marketing team’s efforts
· Dedicated team that provides unwavering support
· 280-attorney firm provides opportunities to have strong working relationships
· We work hard, but have fun while doing it
Our management philosophy is to allow our talented staff to do their jobs and to provide career development opportunities along the way. We foster innovation and creativity at all levels.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping to grow Epstein Becker Green’s visibility and brand recognition among current and prospective clients, alumni, and our talent pool through its social media presence, website positioning, and other digital marketing efforts such as videos and podcasts. This position is responsible for daily social content creation, optimization, and engagement for the firm’s social media accounts, as well as support of the firm’s other dynamic digital marketing initiatives including the firm’s multiple video and podcast productions, suite of blogs, and the firm’s website.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing Communications and works closely with the Senior Online Marketing Manager and Strategic Initiatives Manager to ensure a consistent voice across our digital media presence, strengthen the firm’s online brand positioning, and execute on key digital marketing priorities.
This position requires a team player who has a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and experience writing engaging and compelling social media and other digital marketing copy. The ideal candidate must balance execution of daily social media posts promoting firm news, media coverage, and attorney authored insights, with that of more strategic and targeted social media and digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist must exhibit initiative in seeking out new technologies to help drive business in a competitive marketplace and analyze metrics to inform the firm’s digital strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily promotion of Epstein Becker Green’s large content portfolio including media coverage, firm news, and attorney authored insights on the firm’s social media and other digital platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Post podcast content to hosting platforms such as Libsyn, and ability to post and edit video content using platforms and software such as YouTube and Wibbitz.
- Leverage firm marketing, business development, and communications initiatives to identify opportunities and execute on strategic social media campaigns and web updates to drive engagement and business.
- Create copy and edit graphics for accompanying social posts; ensure visual and writing style and standards are consistently on brand.
- Actively engage social media followers, both internal and external, through retweeting and sharing relevant posts.
- Use social listening to monitor conversations and respond to comments.
- Post items to the web and update the website including creating the digital annual and alumni reports.
- Gather and analyze social media and web metrics and leverage analytics to inform social and content strategy.
- Regularly review competitive landscape for best practices and trends.
- Provide one-on-one advice to attorneys and professionals on maximizing social media presence and leveraging thought leadership content.
- Live tweet from firm sponsored events.
- Support other communications and business development team members with the production of digital content such as videos and podcasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, PR/Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field required.
- Relevant experience running social media campaigns and supporting other digital marketing projects. Legal/professional services experience is preferred, but not required.
- Keen understanding of and passion for the latest social media, website, and other digital trends, tools, and best practices.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and design tools used to generate graphic assets for the web and social media. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant social media management platforms.
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics, Google SearchConsole, Google Adwords, and other analytics and SEO tools and platforms, as well as other digital tools such as Wibbitz video production and Libsyn podcast hosting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with superior attention to detail.
- Data-driven; skilled at gathering and analyzing data.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members throughout Epstein Becker Green’s Marketing & Business Development team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects and rely on a content calendar for planning purposes.
Epstein Becker Green is an equal opportunity employer.