Operating Company: Environmental Solutions Group
Reports to: International Sales and Operations Manager
Department: Global Sourcing
This position is responsible to work close with the International Sales and Operations Manager, to help grow the sales and profitability of all Environmental Solutions Group (ESG) product lines. The incumbent will identify, evaluate and define key markets and trends, which affect the product line and bring growth to Environmental Solutions Group. In addition, the position will be responsible for dealer development initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Grows sales and profitability of the product lines by championing the New Business Development Process.
- Identifies, evaluates and defines key markets and trends which affect product lines and ultimately can bring growth to ESG.
- Coordinates activities and building relationships at key partners / customers in conjunction with others in the organization to identify and drive growth projects.
- Function in key markets by creating, driving and supporting strategic activity involving Key Accounts including Chassis Manufacturers, Dealers, Licensees, Global Accounts both in the US and Overseas.
- Utilizes business systems as a tool for analysis of information to build customer profiles and communicate opportunities identified.
- Ability to identify and communicate industry trends, insights, and key market data.
- Constructs meaningful long-term dealer development initiatives / partnerships with key players in the industry.
- Ability to develop a strategic plan with relevant timelines and resources.
- Works closely within specific markets to foster relationships and spearhead sales in entirely new markets and segments.
- Identifies strategic upsell opportunities by understanding core client’s business needs.
- Ensures ESG values are demonstrated in every transaction, based on a clear understanding and execution of ESG policies and procedures.
- Captures market and industry intelligence from both a business and technical perspective, manages a portfolio of new business projects, assembles new business cases to support growth, and demonstrates project management skills capable of delivering and executing the project.
- Provides sales forecasts in accordance in a timely manner to meet required guidelines.
- Strong understanding of market landscape and stays on top of new technologies and embraces new methodologies that will optimize sales.
- Work with the internal teams to review, rationalize, manage and implement existing and future Dover mandated 3rd party compliance processes for all accounts are maintained in accordance with Dover policy.
- To work independently and to be accountable for those areas of responsibility that brings overall success, growth and satisfaction to the position.
- Works closely with outbound shipping processing personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing is required or equivalent experience.
- Prior international sales experience is required.
- Strong understanding of international freight logistics, export trade laws and documentation retention policies.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Self-sufficient and dynamic with the ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and/or CRM management tools.
- Travel required (50%).
Strong Business Acumen and Sound Judgment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Ethics and Work Standards: Maintain the highest ethical and work standards, while promoting the same attributes in co-workers and others. Ensure that all business activities – with both internal and external customers – to be performed with a professional demeanor and that all participants be held accountable to this high standard.
Communication: Expresses thoughts clearly, both orally and in writing, using good grammar. Presents concise, well organized reports in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Listens to understand input, feedback and concerns. Provides complete information in an open, honest and straightforward manner. Responds promptly and positively to questions and requests.
Teamwork and Relationships: Works with other employees willingly and in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork. Supports cooperation. Demonstrates a commitment to the entire business and is supportive of all initiatives (company and departmental) to help grow Environmental Solutions Group business in the United States and abroad. Cooperates fully with others to achieve organizational goals. Is tactful, courteous, and considerate. Embraces a positive outlook. Is respected and trusted by others.
Continual Improvement and Problem Resolution: Identifies and communicates suggestions for work improvements. Uses technical and analytical abilities to assure existing work practices are the most efficient and cost effective possible. Performs root-cause analysis and implements viable, permanent solutions to problems. Works with both internal and external customers to develop solutions which meet company-wide needs and objectives. Applies a sense of urgency to resolve problems or creates opportunities that will increase productivity and create value. Shares best practices with other employees across the business.
Accountability: Accepts responsibility and accessibility for both the strategic planning and the successful implementation of all projects, programs, and duties as outlined in this job description. Advises supervisor of concerns, problems and progress of work in a timely manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.