Elite Commercial Pools and Fountains, Project Manager Position, Sarasota, FL
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of multiple, ongoing site projects at various stages of completion.
Must be proficient, after brief training period, in project planning and scheduling, project accounting, purchasing, contracts and site construction. Familiar with the procurement of construction services, contract award & buy-out, authoring of RFI’s, AIA industry-standard documents and exhibits the ability to produce contract documents.
· Responsible for overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of projects.
· Reviews jobs with estimator to help the bid process. Review and sign off on estimate prior to proposal completion.
· Creates overall job schedule and issues schedule, work orders and budgets to the office.
· Complete take-offs of plans and buy-out of subcontractors and vendors within budget, prior to start of project.
· Tracks field production to evaluate crew performance and monitor costs.
· Evaluate, recommend, develop, and implement improved construction or service systems, policies, methods, and procedures.
· Evaluate the performance and results of their crews.
· Train, lead, and coach their crews as needed to improve productivity.
· Provide input and assistance to Contractor, Construction Manager, Superintendents and Controller.
· Continually improve technical, supervisory, personnel, and customer relations skills.
· All interactions with customers, owners, engineers, etc., whether it is in person or a telephone call, will be conducted with respect and in a professional manner.
· Notify upper management of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame, and before the deadline has arrived. We are drug free workplace and EEOC compliant.
· BS in Management or Construction Management is a plus.
· Strong computer knowledge.
· Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Procore, Sage 100 Contractor
Full benefits include health insurance, vision, dental, paid holidays and vacation, 401k with match and profit-sharing plan.
Apply to email@example.com with resume.