We are working together with one of the biggest health insurance company in the US with HQ in Chicago. Project portfolio contains various projects connected to writing, combining and integration of APIs from partners, clients etc. Mostly all of them are built using a microservices architecture. Some of the projects developed using the XP methodology with all necessary ceremonies as TDD, pair programming, lot of communication and frequent releases.
- 2+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Understanding of Docker, Docker Compose
- Unit testing experience
- Background in NoSQL databases (for example Gemfire, Redis), Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQL databases
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience in TDD and extreme programming
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies
- Pivotal tech stack knowledge
- Knowledge of JetBrains IDEA – macOS keymap
- ESB – MuleESB
- New Relic
- Experience with Azure, Cloud Foundry. Certification will be a big plus
- Cloud CI/CD – Concourse
- Pivotal Tracker
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases; write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules and components assembling procedures, software deployment, and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Work in pair with other developer, communication with team members sharing thoughts and knowledge
- New functionality design. Estimating tasks
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer and their team
- Business trip
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.
ELEKS is a Top 100 Global Outsourcing company that provides expert software engineering and consultancy services.
For over 27 years, we’ve been working as a software innovation partner with Fortune 500 companies, big enterprises and technology challengers. Our team of 1,400+ professionals offers a full range of IT services. The software products we build help the world’s leading brands transform their businesses, increase their revenues and save development time and operating costs.
In the US we have the office in Chicago onsite with our client – one of the biggest insurance companies. Currently, we are hiring both onsite and remote Software Engineers.