Why are long tenures and low turnover rates the norm at DMA? When you are an employee owned company, you are all about your employees, and here is proof:
• Employee stock ownership program eligibility begins day ONE of employment. ESOP contribution is targeted at 8% of your annual compensation.
• COMPANY PAID Paternity & Maternity Leave.
• COMPANY PAID volunteer time off.
• Company match charitable giving
• Fitness Reimbursement program.
• Standing desk reimbursement.
• 100% company paid professional development.
• 3 weeks of PTO your first year.
• Multiple benefit plans, eligible day one of employment- NO WAITING PERIOD.
• Modern, laid back office environment.
• Executive team invested in the success and happiness of our employees.
The Associate Support Specialist will be primarily responsible for client-related support, the maintenance and enhancements to existing software solutions and websites, as well as assist with the implementation of more optimized and efficient processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide client support of assigned software solutions
• Contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions in addition to logging a description of the incident or issue for our resolutions team. Use appropriate communication channel based on issue complexity documenting results in JIRA.
• Diagnose and triage issues with software; determine and document root cause
• Maintain and enhance existing software solutions
• Aid in developing and documenting potential solutions to a given issue
• Assist with preparation of functional and technical documentation
• Participate in code reviews and release & sprint planning sessions
• Assist with developing unit test cases for new features and bug fixes
Education and Qualifications
• College degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field preferred
• 2 years programming experience
• Familiarity with professional programming preferred; no experience required
• Knowledge of relational databases and object-relational mapping concepts
• Understanding of the typical system development life cycle
• Intermediate verbal and written communication skills; excellent listening skills
• Intermediate organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects
• Basic troubleshooting skills