Why are long tenures and low turnover rates the norm at DMA? When you are an employee owned company, you are all about your employees, and here is proof:
- Employee stock ownership program eligibility begins day ONE of employment. ESOP contribution is targeted at 8% of your annual compensation.
- COMPANY PAID Paternity & Maternity Leave.
- COMPANY PAID volunteer time off.
- Company match charitable giving
- Fitness Reimbursement program.
- Home office equipment reimbursement.
- 100% company paid professional development.
- 3 weeks of PTO your first year.
- Multiple benefit plans, eligible day one of employment- NO WAITING PERIOD.
- Modern, laid back office environment.
- Executive team invested in the success and happiness of our employees.
Provide industry leading companies with software automation of their sales and use tax processes. Implement an array of tax technology solutions. Analyze a client’s tax landscape, gather requirements, architect a design, and then implement the designed solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of internal and external tax technology solutions
- Ability to take detailed notes and effectively communicate in formal documentation
- Become familiar with underlying accounting processes and procedures
- Acquire the skills necessary to develop a tax solution design
- Understand the implementation lifecycle of a tax solution design
- Develop a thorough understanding of best practices applied in the client service field
- Maintain and enhance existing tax technology solutions
- Provide project management skills by assisting with chair status calls and weekly minutes
- Communicates progress on assignments, including potential obstacles
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting, Mathematics, or related field required
- 0-2 years’ experience in a related position
- Technical knowledge and experience working with Java, .NET, SQL, and Windows desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Projects, Access)
- Experience with transaction tax systems a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time