The entry-level engineer responsible for routine, technical work. Requires standard application of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria. Technical assignments are in the form of design, problem-solving, and technical support for the optimum operation and maintenance of company assets. Participates on teams of field employees, technicians, engineers, and other personnel.
- Performs routine engineering assignments by following defined processes, procedures, and instructions.
- Works under and/or seeks the guidance of experienced professionals to recommend and implement timely solutions involving routine engineering, design, operation, maintenance of company assets, and market optimization.
- Collaborates with more experienced engineers to provide follow-up and engineering assistance on defined problems within time and budget constraints.
- Uses engineering skills and techniques to develop models and analyze data in order to recommend solutions and/or improvements in processes and programs.
- May provide field engineering assistance or technical support.
- Keeps up to date on current technology and market changes.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology. Individuals who will be obtaining their degree within nine months from submitting interest will be considered; however, verification of the degree will be required prior to starting in the job.
- Some experience through internships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, primarily Excel and Word
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills