A nonprofit leader in the high-impact fields of community development and microfinance, DreamSpring is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs realize their dreams and fuel increased economic opportunity and mobility through business ownership. Since 1994, DreamSpring has infused more than $102 million in the growth and success of more than 7,000 small businesses across sixteen states, including Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas, among others.
We are looking for a Credit Manager to join our dedicated team. Our Credit Manager is responsible for creating and monitoring credit scoring models and processes, overseeing underwriting and loan processing teams to ensure asset protection, and monitoring applicant qualifications per DreamSpring loan policy. Our Credit Manager is expected to maintain a high level of confidentiality of all privileged information.
- Establishes and maintains an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the organization’s credit and lending goals and objectives.
- Manages and supervises organization’s teams involved in various stages of client loan process;
- Identifies and manages program enhancements and improvements across organization’s service areas;
- Creates credit scoring models for risk assessments;
- Continually raises awareness of credit risks and objectives among the organization; and
- Enthusiastically upholds DreamSpring’s organizational values of passion, pioneering spirit, integrity, excellence and accountability.
- Must have supervisory experience;
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience in finance, accounting, or business in credit analysis, loan processing, or underwriting;
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation; and
- English/Spanish fluency preferred.
DreamSpring offers an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.