To assist in MEX product development and marketing activities associated with the overall development and marketing of the Company’s products.
Communicate information within Company’s sales/marketing, parts/service/warranty, engineering, and manufacturing departments to and from Company’s dealers and customers regarding the Company’s products and markets.
Role & Responsibility
· Develop and conduct product training activities to support dealer Sales Specialists and Doosan Field Marketers.
· Support dealer Sales Specialist and the Company’s Field Marketers with ongoing product support.
· Support Product manager and dealer development team in other efforts to improve dealer performance.
Voice of Customer
· Gather comprehensive voice of customer analysis to support product development activities.
· Lead market research activities to understand customer needs.
Competitive Product/Market Analysis
· Leads development of competitive product/market analysis support materials.
New Product Development System
· Provide marketing plan, product specifications, and product feature to Product Management for completion of Business Plan.
· Supports Product Management including all products in the product family.
· Support Product Management acting as the Voice of Customer during the product development process.
· Work effectively with multi-functional teams.
· Support Product Management acting as liaison with attachments to ensure that all products work with attachments.
· Support Service department in creation of maintenance and service materials.
· Support Parts department in identifying the needed aftermarket accessories/kits.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
· 5 > 10 years of related experience of hands-on equipment operation of construction or agricultural type equipment.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must possess the willingness to speak in front of audiences ranging from 5-100 people.
· Travel < 30%