Everyone needs a good support system, and we’re no different. What makes up a good support system? Great folks like you who strive to make good of any situation they’re faced with. You’ll be the front line of the Domino’s brand and learn everything there is to know about the company – and we mean everything.
As the Customer Support Representative, you’ll handle customer concerns (phone, email, USPS mail) in a speedy and accurate way. We’ll need you to be creative, flexible and of course, passionate about the Domino’s brand. We have full-time openings available.
- Respond to customers over the phone, via e-mail or USPS mail in a professional manner
- Process customer cases using customer relationship management system
- Perform data input in an accurate manner and within service levels
- Execute outbound calls to stores/customers for resolution of issue
- Show empathy for customer concerns
- Make customer appropriate decisions on reimbursement when necessary
- Keep abreast of all policy, procedure and product changes
- Provide feedback for system enhancements, letters, processes, etc.
- Participate in team meetings/refresher training
To be successful in the Customer Service role here at Domino’s, candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to work 3:00 pm – 12:00 am as a starting shift
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Customer service experience a plus (interpersonal / caring/ listening / sincere concern for customer)
- Proficient with computers and standard software packages (Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with difficult and high stress situations
- Creative problem-solving skills / quick thinking / practicality / decision making skills
- Flexibility / adaptability/ patience / high tolerance
- Time management / multi-tasking / organization
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle high volume calls/emails
- Ability to talk while typing (talk-type documentation)