The Domino’s Pizza Partners Foundation is a separate non-profit organization affiliated with and supported by Domino’s Pizza team members. The Foundation’s mission is to provide financial assistance to team members experiencing a hardship or crisis.
Case Manager Primary Responsibilities:
• Field incoming requests for assistance from Domino’s Pizza team members
• Collect details of circumstances related to team member’s situation including, but not limited to job related information, income/expense data, & other case details
• Conduct necessary due diligence and investigate any questionable aspects of the case
• Acquire necessary back-up documentation and contact supervisors/directors
• Discuss cases with colleagues and make timely recommendations for allocations in alignment with guidelines
• Prepare check requests and corresponding bank checks
• Create reports, track disbursements and adhere to budgets
• Assist with all incoming department mail
• Assist with coordination of department fundraising activities including but not limited to payroll deduction drives, silent auctions, raffles, & other events
• Make presentations and speak to various Domino’s groups
• Participates in and leads (when applicable) projects as assigned by Case Management Director
• Other duties as assigned
• Four-year collegiate degree or five years work experience equivalent in social work, communications or related fields.
• This position requires the ability to speak, read and write Spanish fluently in addition to English
• This position also requires the translation of case documents as well as the creation and/or translation of any needed Foundation documents
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of case management software preferred
• Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; able to multi-task
• Excellent phone skills and willingness to communicate with Domino’s employees and Franchisees daily
• Must be a self-starter with proactive thinking capabilities
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Domino’s Partners Foundation offers an attractive benefits package including vacation and sick time.
The Domino’s Partners Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.