We are looking for a young and enthusiastic candidate who will work closely with the Local engineering and contractor firms in South Florida to help design and develop commercial buildings in South Florida. This position has some traveling opportunities throughout the United States and has plenty of room for professional growth through our company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with an assigned Engineering Firms including key accounts, to help design and build Commercial Buildings in South Florida.
- Assist customers by providing quotes and information on products as requested
- Maintain Vendor relationships and plan Factory Visits with our Engineering base to expand their knowledge of our product offerings.
- Follow orders completely through the Purchasing/Selling process including follow-up
- Spend days traveling to develop and maintain customer/engineer base in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
- Trouble shoot HVAC systems and patiently walk customers through technical questions over the phone.
- Maintain Professional interaction with customers and providing excellent follow-through.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Engineering degree preferred but not required)
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Positive attitude with focus on customer service
- Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Diversified Fluid Controls provides a competitive salary plus commission packaged with a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401(k) Matching. Include Opportunities for advancement and structured to benefit hard-working employees.