Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
As an ATM Service Technician (First Line), you will troubleshoot, report, and perform all necessary service on ATM equipment for our clients. You will serve as the primary customer contact and be responsible for providing great customer service and fostering good working relationships.
Work hours: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm with Tuesday and Wednesday off
You are responsible for
- Contacting customer with the estimated time of arrival
- Escalating problems and reassigning calls when appropriate
- Accurately reporting service data
- Participating as a member of the Technician Team
- Completing preventative maintenance inspections
- Implementing all field change orders
- Organizing and updating technical documentation
- Maintaining effective communication with Business Team and team members
- Developing working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures
- Providing customer contact for all post-installation problems
- 6 months – 2 years of technical service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- High school degree/GED or equivalent related experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to lift and move heavy loads, stand most of the day, climb, bend and stoop while working on equipment
- Acceptance of exposure to the outside elements
- Exceptional customer service skills are needed
- Ability to organize and inventory truck stock parts and tools
- Sense of urgency, organizational skills, professional presence and work in team environment
- Technical/Vocational School preferred
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.