The G10 Associates Program is seeking a college graduate for an exciting role as a Jr. IT Business Analyst / Quality Analyst in Pleasant Prairie, WI!
The G10 Associates Program is an innovative training and mentorship program designed to launch the careers of recent college graduates. We work with you to align you to a client opportunity that matches up with your background and gives you the opportunity to grow your career. All G10 Associates will complete one week of classroom training to prepare for the diverse challenges you will face in your role. Throughout your time as an Associate, you will receive ongoing support through a mentor who will help you to transition into your new career in technology.
**Note this is a role onsite in Pleasant Prairie, WI. You must have the ability to work in person.**
As a Jr. IT Business Analyst / Quality Analyst, you will take on the critical role of turning business needs into technology solutions. From writing test plans and test cases to communicating bugs to developers and stakeholders, analysts turn ideas into reality. Analysts are very comfortable with working in a team environment, and they possess solid communication and documentation skills.
Soft Skills: Analysts rely on clear communication (written and verbal). They are responsible for understanding business needs and communicating bugs to developers and other stakeholders. Analysts are able to build relationships in a cross functional team. This position stresses strong communication skills and an analytical mindset!
- Serve as a liaison between business and IT for solution development
- Elicit business needs
- Establish business and technical relationships
- Facilitate identification and articulation of business problems, needs and requirements
- Plan and coordinate system and user acceptance testing
- Perform current state analysis across process and technology
- Participate in triage of bugs and defects
- Process flow modeling
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or relevant technical degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Exposure to technology systems
- Experience with SQL
- Strong analysis skills with a technical / analytical mindset
- Ability to build relationships and make connections with people from varied backgrounds
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in corporate environment and develop consulting skills
- Self-starting and not afraid to ask questions
- Unlimited work authorization
- Ability to work onsite in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Additional Desired Experience (not required):
- 3+ months of corporate work/internship experience
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or HP Quality Center
- Exposure utilizing Postman or API testing
If you think you have what it takes to be the next great G10 Associate APPLY NOW!