Genesis10 is hiring Data Engineer Trainees for our Dev10 Program – Data Track in Minnesota.
Now accepting applications for the April 26, 2021 cohort start in the Twin Cities, MN.
The application deadline for this cohort is noon on Thursday, March 11, 2021.
Dev10 hires ambitious graduates looking to launch their career in technology – with three track options: Java, .NET, or Data. Our 27 month program begins with 3 months of intensive training where you learn all the skills necessary to excel in technology.
This job posting is for our data engineering track of Dev10. Upon completing the training, you become a Data Engineer Consultant and gain 2 years of project experience at top tier organizations doing data analysis, modeling, and visualization.
Our Dev10 Data Engineer Consultants work on diverse projects with Fortune 500 companies supporting technology projects that include identifying bias in data, SQL, ETL, Azure, PowerBI, and Python programming.
If you wish you could go back to school for data engineering or found your interest in data too late in your degree program, this could be a great program for you.
Dev10 Program – Data Track:
- 27 month program
- 3 months of training in data integrity, analysis, visualization, and python programming
- 2 years of hands on technology experience with diverse client projects
- Paid training and competitive salaries
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off
- Career guidance from a Genesis10 mentor
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math OR a Bachelor Degree and technical experience
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Unlimited work authorization
- Data Analysis using Excel
- Identifying basis in data
- Using SQL for queries and data extraction
- Focus on ETL
- Data Visualization building dashboards using PowerBI
- Core programming in Python and using Pandas
- Web Scraping
- Cleaning and shaping data
For more information on the Dev10 Program, check out our website at https://www.genesis10.com/dev10-consultants.
***Adapting to COVID-19:
We are still hiring! Genesis10 and the Dev10 Program are following federal and state guidelines to ensure the safety of our consultants.