Designity is a design tech startup backed by Audible! The first virtual design platform that allows U.S-Based creatives to team up and collaborate on design and marketing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to champion a truly disruptive service as a Junior Graphic Designer, where you will be responsible for creating insightful, engaging and beautiful designs for our clients.
The kinds of projects you take on will vary in nature, but we do anticipate exposure to creating visual aspects of marketing and social media materials, websites, applications and infographics. On every project you will have a dedicated Creative Director who can mentor and guide you through all the necessary steps to exceed client expectations and learn cutting edge skills.
- Working towards or completed Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other related fields
- 1-4 years experience in Graphic Design, a portfolio link will be required as part of application process
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- A solid foundational design sense and typography skills
- Able to be part of a community and work in a team environment
- Open to taking direction from a Creative Director and being receptive in receiving critics
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment
- Remote role but you need to be physically available in the United State with a valid working visa
- Flexible working hours
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines