$4000 BONUS PLUS 30 DAY PAY GUARANTEE
PATAGONIA, AZ & Surrounding areas
COVID-19 Vaccine Sign Up Assistance
Flexible Scheduling you design!
Friendly Upper Management and Office Staff
Paid Training No Exp Needed
New Grads Welcome!
Dependable Home Health of Nogales recognizes and understands the many challenges that all clinicians faced everywhere including our community members in trying to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. This is why it is so important to us that our staff have a healthy balance between work/home and spend as much time with family/friends as possible. We offer unlimited PPE so you can do your job safely. So if you are motivated by a passion to help others and enjoy working in a cooperative team environment then we are ready for you. Join a company that is committed to offering the finest health care experience possible AND a superior work environment? If this sounds like a good fit for you, we want to talk to you.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) in our Home Health Division, you will plan, organize and direct home care services. You will conduct assessments of patient care needs, develop care plans, direct care teams, counsel patients and family members, provide healthcare instructions, prepare clinical notes and communicate patient condition information to the primary physician.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Description Summary
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician. Provides direct patient care as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill,
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Communication
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary and at least every 60 days.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports any changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physician’s orders as required.
- Communicates with community health-related persons to coordinate the care plan.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Additional Duties
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aide care provided every two (2) weeks.
- Participates in inservice programs and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
Registered Nurse (RN) Position Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting.
- Current licensure in state and CPR certification.
- Bachelor’s degree, with one (1) year of home health care experience preferred.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the external application link on Handshake Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.