Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Home-Health
(BONUS $1000/1500 bilingual a plus!)
Tucson, AZ & surrounding areas
COVID-19 Vaccine Sign Up Assistance
Friendly upper management & office staff
One on One Care
No experience needed we will train you!
Wanting someone who is flexible, could be days, nights overnights or weekends, full-time or part-time availability needed.
Patient may be peds, DDD, or geriatric.
At Dependable Nurses Inc., we recognize and understand that the pandemic of COVID-19 has affected each and every one of us in more ways than one. This is why it is important to us that our staff have a healthy balance between work and home in order to spend more time with family & friends . When you join our team you will be working for a company who is known for their high quality patient care and whose objective is to provide superior service and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees. We provide you with PPE because your safety is out top priority and we want you to be able to do your job safely. We also have Decompress Sessions available to staff and community clinicians as well. If you have not had any home health experience, no worries we will train you! We have an amazing team and we do what we do best because we love taking care of the our community!
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) HOME-HEALTH JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Home-Health ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Furnishes services under the supervision of the Registered Nurse and in accordance with the agency’s policies and procedures.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education regarding self-care techniques and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- Uses and/or prepares equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently adhering to aseptic technique.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Home-Health Qualifications:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) must have a current valid Arizona State Board of Nursing LPN License
- Must be proficient with G-Tubes, J-Tubes, and tube feeding on a Kangaroo Pump.
- Possess a current valid Arizona Class C Driver’s license
- Have reliable personal transportation
- Have a current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Have, or be able to obtain, a TB clearance health card that meets federal/state requirements
- Have, or be able to obtain, a satisfactory fingerprint clearance that meets federal/state requirements
- Has 1 year of nursing experience. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred. Strong new grads will be considered.
SPANISH SPEAKING IS A PLUS!
We an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the external application link on Handshake. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.