Clinical Manager Registered Nurse/RN
Salary 75-85,000 year
COVID-19 Vaccine Sign Up Assistance
Competitive Benefit Package
Friendly Upper Management & Office Staff
Dependable Health Services understands and recognizes the challenges we all have faced with navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic. This is why it is so important for our staff to have a healthy balance between work/home and be able to spend much quality time with family/friends. Now more than ever your community needs you! Dependable Health Services is growing and we are expanding our hospice services to Nogales, AZ and surrounding areas and are seeking an experienced registered nurse who can help oversee both our home health and hospice division. We need a highly organized and knowledgeable individual to be responsible for ensuring the highest quality patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Manager also works collaboratively with other clinical supervisory and administrative team members to provide appropriate and continual program oversight, supervision, training and mentoring of clinical personnel as directed by the Director of Clinical Services.
• Receives case referrals for home health and hospice.
• Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinician, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians as appropriate.
• Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
• Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities and in developing plan of care.
• Attends care conferences with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
• Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Director of Clinical Services and appropriate organization personnel.
• Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment.
• Assists in the orientation and training of new organization personnel.
• Assists Director of Clinical Services in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
• Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
• Participates in public relations and community activities that promote the Organization’s role as an effective member of the health care delivery system.
• Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the Director of Clinical Services.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Must be a registered nurse with current State licensure to practice professional nursing.
• Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited School of Nursing.
• BSN degree preferred.
• Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates organization, coaching and mentoring skills.
• Ability to travel to patient homes to ensure quality of care.
• Ability to work as a member of a highly collaborative team.
• Ability to perform in a high-paced, growth-oriented environment.
• Minimum of two (2) years management and supervisory/training experience in home health care and hospice.
• Must have experience with scope of non-skilled services.
• Must have ability to notice changing patient needs, advocate and act to ensure quality of care is maintained.
• Complies with accepted professional standards, practice and regulating bodies.
• Complies with, and maintains current CPR certification and other requirements pursuant to company policy.
• Knowledge of ICD-10 Coding and OASIS Assessments.
• Knowledge of Medicare, AHCCCS and Commercial insurances.
• Knowledge of Home/Hospice Medical Equipment and Supplies a plus!
• Knowledge of and establishment in the community a plus!
• Must be bilingual in Spanish.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.