***Please note: This position does not qualify for relocation expenses***
DEL MONTE FRESH PRODUCE IS AN EEO/AA/V/H
Purpose of Position:
This position will be responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits. In this role, will also evaluate internal control procedures, of the administrative and operational functions, within the North America and Corporate locations.
- Perform financial and/or operational audit procedures, based on risk assessments and as documented in audit programs.
- Interact with company personnel in the coordination of value-added solutions, related to the Company’s internal control structure.
- Employ modern tools to allow and facilitate the obtaining of data and information from databases, and tabulate and analyze information based on audit objectives.
- Participate in audit procedures as required, to assist with the external audit process.
Minimum Skills Required:
- 4 year College Degree (Accounting) from an accredited institution.
- 2-3 years of current audit experience.
- CPA, CIA, CISA or candidate for these or other audit related certificates.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent business communication skills (i.e. oral and written).
Preferred but not Essential:
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Degree.
- Bi-lingual: English and Spanish.