Mason & Hanger is currently seeking exceptional and innovative Professional Electrical Engineers with strong technical skills to support design projects throughout the US and across the globe in support of our mission of Building a More Secure World. Candidates must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in electrical engineering, and/or telecommunications and security design, and will be responsible for leading projects. Candidates should have experience in one or more of the following areas: Building interior and exterior lighting design, building interior power design, medium and low voltage electrical distribution, critical power and redundant system design including emergency/standby generators and UPS systems, data centers, telecommunications structured cabling systems, electronic security and CCTV systems, and solar PV and other sustainable energy solutions for government, commercial, or industrial projects.
Bring the experience you have and we will teach you the rest! We provide in house training and a competitive benefits package.
*Available Locations: Lexington, KY | Virginia Beach, VA | Glen Allen, VA | Huntsville, AL | Chantilly, VA*
- Professional Engineer License (PE)
- 4+ years of experience designing and/or leading projects with building lighting, power distribution, and/or telecommunications and security, or other electrical systems
- Ability to learn AutoCAD/Revit
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
- AutoCAD/Revit proficiency
- Active security clearance
- Experience with Department of State/OBO, Corps of Engineers, NAVFAC, GSA
- Telecommunications and/or security design experience
- Commissioning experience
- BICSI RCDD, LEED AP, LC, CxA, or CTS certification
- Willing to travel internationally
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability