The Data and Records Analyst works with the Manager of Gift Recording & Records in the day-to-day oversight of the data entry functions in a complex and multi-entity office. Focuses on gift entry, data integrity, work allocation, and the daily entry of all kinds of biographical and prospect data. Identifies and corrects data inconsistencies and informs data entry policies and procedures in an effort to continuously improve overall data quality. Functions as a gift recorder and is responsible for portions of the daily gift acknowledgement process.
• Two plus years of office experience in a related field, with some autonomy.
• Experience with database management systems (Raiser’s Edge), report and query writing in a fundraising environment.
• Associate’s degree or the equivalent.
Skills & Knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of office procedures and information systems/computer applications.
• Understanding of accounting concepts, gift entry and gift acknowledgement requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to be accurate working with cash, checks, credit cards, and other financial transactions.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to handle a high volume of work and to adjust workload during peak periods.
• Ability to be flexible and cooperative in a collaborative, fast paced, dynamic and sometimes stressful environment.
For full job description, please visit: https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/56218
The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth is located in the neighboring towns of Hanover and Lebanon in the picturesque Upper Connecticut River Valley on the NH and VT border. Dartmouth is surrounded by a vibrant, academic and professional community offering excellent schools, lively arts, and an unmatched quality of life in a beautiful, rural setting. Amenities associated with urban areas in Boston MA, Burlington VT, and Montreal, QC are all within a few hours’ drive.