D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Title Mastery Trainee in the Home Buyer Department. The Title Mastery Trainee develops overall Escrow/Title Skills to prepare teammates to move into other roles to include processing, production, closings and/or operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare receipts for all funds received from customers and/or lenders
- Order title commitments and payoff/assumption statement requests
- Open purchase and refinance orders
- Clear Title requirements
- Monitor termite inspection requests and other required inspection information
- Answer customer and real estate questions
- Update payoff/assumption figures
- Cancel files according to office procedure
- Order legal/vesting and prepare listing kits as necessary
- Obtain releases and other ‘to follow’ items, if applicable
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- One to two years of related experience and/or training
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.