We are looking for a Team Player who will be responsible for directly working with Project Managers, Lead Consultants for supporting Lead Consultants to gather requirements (more often virtual Blueprint Workshops), Configure Payroll & Time Requirements, Unit Test, Support UA, Parallel & Go Live Runs for successful & smooth Go Lives & Transition to Services Teams.
- Exposure to SAP HCM Performance and Compensation Management modules
- Exposure to workforce planning, reporting, and analytics tools such as BW/BO/SAP queries
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Year-end Activities / W2/W4 production.
- Configuration, implementation, support, roll-out etc. with SAP HCM
- SAP ECC HR/Payroll/Benefits configuration and custom program requirements/testing
- Strong Experience in SAP Payments experience with Utilities Background
- Annual HR Support Pack testing (Payroll, Tax and HR/Benefits/W2/W4), and related Defect Correction.
- Several IT Service Request enhancements Configuration and Testing.
- Help configure out-of-state specific employees.
- SAP HR implantation along with good exposure of HR functions at the level of a technical system analyst and management workflow.