Cyber Chasse Inc., is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic individual supporting the Java Full Stack needs of its clients. As a Full Stack Application Developer, you will Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms. Have a spirit to thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge in translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- Can transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation
- Should know both Spring and Hibernate
- Experience of working in HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST API, Junit
- Technical knowledge in REST , Hibernate, Angular JS , Node JS, CSS3 , HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge , Git , Maven, Eclipse / Intellij, Design Patterns
- Tooling in support of Identity Provisioning.
- Help Architects and Product Owner to achieve iteration objectives
- Develop functions that help improve user experience.
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis, design and execution
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Responsible in collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in noSQL or DBMS database
- Can take responsibility to provide application design and consultation for other developers, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable new technology
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Strong into trends and directions of the Industry, marketplace and the player