We are looking for Client Relationship Executive (M/F) who is passionate about retail, luxury industry and customer experience.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work closely with our teams to develop strong and long-lasting relationships with clients, coordinate with internal departments and deliver insightful, impactful client presentations to executive board level stakeholders.
Here, passion, integrity and “can-do” attitude are always top of mind.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Partnering with luxury and premium brands to help them transform and drive business impact through customer experience
– Maintaining and nurturing your client portfolio by offering white glove service and added value
– Collaborating with members of our international teams to design methodologies, develop new solutions and offer expert advice to our clients
– Managing the entire account including stakeholders, internal departments, budget, and the quality of deliverables
– Project Management from proposal, execution and delivery of projects
– Delivering insightful and engaging face to face presentations in front of C-level executives
Key skills and requirements:
– Authorised to work in the US for any employer
– 2 to 3 years of work experience preferably in a retail and / or in a client-facing role ( B to B )
– Knowledge and experience of the retail and luxury industry
– Verbal and written communication skills (Polished, persuasive, diplomatic communication skills with experience in presentations and proposal writing)
– Analytical aptitude (Ability to examine data to make meaningful inferences and analysis)
– Leadership skills (externally – ability to lead a meeting and internally – ability to take lead on a project)
– Consulting skills (Ability to challenge a client brief and to ask meaningful questions)
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Time management (Ability to manage time and resources effectively in a deadline-driven environment)
– Public Speaking
– Negotiation skills
– Native-like fluency or Excellent command of English;
– Technical skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
Please apply on :
Our company caters to 200 of the world’s iconic premium and luxury brands and helps them to better understand not only what drives advocacy but also their performance vs their peers. Operating in 70 countries through its 17 global offices, we deliver 360-degree customer experience framework.