Parts Sales Representative
Location: Northlake, TX, US, 76262
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Market and sell Crown replacement parts within an assigned territory
- Prospect, quote, demonstrate, and generate parts sales to end users
- Develop and maintain customer business relationships through cold calling, telephone prospecting, direct mailers, line cards/fliers, etc.
- Monitor all part back orders, account profiles, and lead follow-ups
- Service existing consignment and non-consignment customers on a routine schedule
- Maintain accurate and current parts inventory control within parts van
- High school diploma or equivalent, with business degree preferred
- Knowledge of service parts inventory control
- Good written and verbal communication, organizational, problem-solving, and customer care skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks
- Two years experience as a technical parts representative or field service technician within the material handling industry preferred
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Segment: Warehouse, Sales Rep, Field Service, Sales, Manufacturing, Customer Service