We are seeking a new full-time member in our rapidly growing team to fulfill a role on our in house technical support team. Are you someone who loves a fast-paced, unconventional workday? We are looking for someone who is interested in new technology, who has incredible customer service, and can handle internal and external support and help desk calls.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prior experience with low voltage wiring and electronics
- Basic coding and concept design
- Arduino / Raspberry Pi experience is a plus
- Creative concepts and development including escape rooms, laser tag, special effect lighting, virtual reality, and arcade attractions
- Help Desk – Able to handle internal and external support cases by phone, email, or chat (a rotating on-call schedule that includes evenings/weekends)
- Post-installation sales (warranties, service plans, as well as product upgrades)
- Concept to implementation for various projects
- Strong aptitude for learning and self-teaching
- Low voltage wiring and PCB development
- Problem-solving common PC errors
- Network design and implementation
- Internal IT and data management
- Strong written and oral communication
Keys to success:
- Must be able to work well with others and communicate status and concerns in a positive manner
- Must be able to follow the directions of the manager and complete individual tasks independently in order to accomplish tasks with high confidence and quality.
- Able to see tasks start to finish
- Work well under pressure
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills for using our various online cloud-based tools and software programs
- Able to find solutions to uncommon issues and make decisions
- Demonstrate logical reasoning and thoughtful insights when it comes to problem-solving
- Experience in a technical or related field (IT, audio/video, telecommunications, etc)
- Proficient in small electronic repairs and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Windows advanced settings and configurations
- General knowledge of low voltage wiring
- Safe use of power and hand tools
- Previous experience with Arduino coding and low voltage is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Pay and Benefits:
- Job Type: Full-Time Salary Exempt
- Hours: Entry shift is Monday – Friday from 11 am – 8 pm with rotating weekends once every 4 weeks. (*Schedule could change depending on scheduling needs)
- Compensation based on experience
- Quarterly Bonus / Employee Incentive Plan
- Health benefits available
- 401k opportunities available
- Salary: $37,000.00 – $46,000.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer
Creative Works is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
If so, please provide an introductory letter to us to help us better understand who you are and why you would like to join our team as well as a resume. Thank you!
Visit us online at https://thewoweffect.com/.