Are you the best sales consultant you know?
Do you focus on solutions? Are you obsessed with empowering clients?
Do you create your own “luck” with preparation and opportunity?
Do you love having a target on your back for being the best?
If so, you just might have what it takes to be a Creative Consultant.
Creative Works, the amusement industry’s best company to work for, is calling you.
Come forth and let’s conquer.
We create powerful emotions and memories through immersive attractions. Creative Works specializes in the amusement industry – our clients’ family entertainment centers, trampoline parks, bowling centers, museums, theme parks, and beyond. Creating massive laser tag arenas, incredible VR experiences, escape rooms, custom mini golf, and anything you can dream up. If Willy Wonka and Ferrari teamed up to make killer attractions – we’d be the result.
Inside our walls, you’ll find lots of creative people who are passionate about what they do and make. Every day is different with new challenges. We have an EPIC culture that we expect anyone joining the team to adhere to and personify.
If you’re looking for something different and unique – we’ve got it and encourage you to apply – view us online at www.thewoweffect.com
Creative Works is 23 years old and continues to add to our team as we are one of Inc5000’s fastest-growing companies in the country. We are looking for a sales superstar to fuel our next phase of growth.
Our typical product ranges in value from $100-350k, and we have a longer sales cycle of 6-18 months. To be successful you should be comfortable selling a high-value product, and hungry for the commissions that entails. We provide a generous base, competitive benefits, and aggressive commissions/bonuses expecting our sales consultants to produce $1 Million+ in sales in their first year and $3-5 million in year 2 on.
Basic Job Responsibilities – THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
- Overall – be a crucial member of our consultative sales team driving new business and empowering our customers
- Prospect intensely and conduct in-depth product demonstrations
- Travel for trade shows, client visits, and educational events
- Manage a multi-million dollar pipeline within our CRM
- Put together proposals and close deals in a competitive landscape
Keys to success
- Outgoing and confident personality with the ability to handle change in stride. Are you the type of person people turn to because they know no matter what is going on you can handle it and provide guidance when needed?
- Personable with great people skills. Can you walk into a room full of both friends and strangers and mingle without breaking a sweat?
- Great written and oral communication skills, we want people who can communicate with customers and partners in a clear and concise manner.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and never be wary of change.
- Those who sell on price will not be successful in this position.
- Past experience in the location-based entertainment industry a plus.
- Past experience selling through email and phone (our clients are located around the country and world, this will be your primary means of communicating with those leads)
- Experience using a CRM system to track leads/clients/sales
- This is not an entry-level job. You must have at least 7 years of consultative sales experience
Pay and Benefits
- Job Type: Full Time, Salary Exempt (45 hours per week)
- Salary: $50,000 – $100,000+ (Base Salary plus Commissions)
- Medical, dental, vision, life, ancillary, & pet insurance coverage opportunities available
- Financial wellness program available
- 401K opportunities available (Standard Safe Harbor Match)
- Flexible PTO Plan as well as paternity & maternity time and several paid holidays
- Our factory and sales offices are located on the southwest side of Indianapolis in Mooresville.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Creative Works is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
If so, please provide an introductory letter to us to help us better understand who you are and why you would like to join our team as well as a resume. Thank you!
Visit us online at https://thewoweffect.com/.