The Event Captain/ Manager & Catering Coordinator is a core position within our company. As Event Captain/ Manager & Catering Coordinator you are a food service professional, leader and part of a team assisting in the ongoing execution of all types of event orders and working at various event locations throughout South Florida. You work closely with the sales and are part of the coordination team. Work with the warehouse and culinary staff as well. Assist in administration, coordination and organization of materials required for events. Manage/supervise events and catering staff. Delivery and set up of events.
Delicious and safe food combined with great customer service is the cornerstone to Creative Tastes Catering. This team member is required to hold themselves to the highest level of professionalism in in the catering industry. Multi task and learn the nuances of what planning and catering really is. Previous experience in customer service, serving and bartending is required. Leadership skills, reliability, trustworthiness and self-motivation are key characteristics of the Event Captain/ Manager & Catering Coordinator. Lifting of some items over 50 pounds may be required at times. This position offers flexibility in scheduling and is 30+ hours per week. Driver’s license without DUI’s or moving violations for previous five years required. Come join a great company with an excellent work environment. Competitive pay! Start training now!
· Assist in administration, organization and execution of all types of off-premise events
· Lead the catering team and manage corporate and private events throughout South Florida
· Interact with client and guests while ensuring a successful event
· Assist in preparing event for proper departure and timely arrival to venue
· Ensure company service standards are being met.
· Safely drive catering vehicles- Safe Driving Record is Required
· Provide event recap
· Promote high level of staff moral
· Train and evaluate new service and bar staff